Coaching for Couples
Are you a spender or a saver? How about your honey?
For some couples, there is a spender and a saver. For others, both may be spenders or savers. There is nothing wrong with any of these combinations but whatever the case, get on same track when it comes to forming a financial partnership to ensure that you are both are on the same page. Learn how to settle conflict by focusing on working together, communicating and identifying the strengths and values you both bring to working on your money goals. Enjoy planning your life together, including your individual needs and wants. Money coaching is perfect for couples in any stage of relationship where you both want to work on your improving your money behaviors and learn how it impacts your overall relationship. From integrating finances for the first time to getting married to retirement, the sooner the better!
If you and your honey:
- Struggle to get a hold of your money even though you have a good household income
- Ask each other often where the money goes each week/month/year
- Talk about the desire to have the means to spend not only on needs, but wants as well
- Vow to each other or ask the other to stop using credit cards in a way that continues to dig you into a hole
- Have conflicts around not having savings for unexpected expenses, vacations, retirement and in the event of a loss in income
As your money coach, I will help you to:
- Create goals for what you both want to accomplish and address to improve your financial life together
- Get out of the “money fog”
- Open lines of communication in order to make decisions about how you both need and want to spend your money
- Work together to create organization and process around your money habits and management
- Strategize and plan for the “unexpected” and some fun (even date nights!)
- Provide tools in order to track, plan, save and spend your money
- Eliminate the negative feelings about money that you may have brought into the relationship
- Acknowledge your money situation and commit to move in a direction for positive change
- Identify your ideal lifestyle, your personal dreams and goals and create a plan to get there
- Create awareness around your daily money behaviors
- Develop and commit to a debt repayment plan, if needed, while avoiding going further into debt
- Identify events in your family history that may impact your relationship with money and how you relate to money as a couple
- Create an action plan for your long-term goals
- Feel financially free with control and peace of mind with your money
Let's Get Started
It’s time to stop stressing and start feeling good about your money!
Let’s chat about how we can get you out of the money fog and into clear skies.